Comprehensive care demands top-notch collaboration and communication
Instantly and securely connect the entire care team—inside or outside of your organization—with the patient data and tools they need to make treatment decisions, share insights, and document patient interactions. Diagnotes was designed using common and familiar smartphone features. As a result, it's extremely user-friendly and very intuitive for all end-user groups.
- HIPAA-compliant communications from any location
- Rapid, accurate patient identification through EHR & blockchain integration
- Collaboration & consults by text, voice, or video
- Seamless, direct referrals & updates to partners, affiliates
- Virtual patient visits & rounding
- Physician handoffs & patient release with all pertinent data
- Easy documentation transmission
- Automated processes for reduced workload & increased efficiency
- Clinical & operations access to necessary information
Diagnotes' developers are consistently updating and adding features that uniquely position it to:
Efficient care and direct communication channels give patients immediate access to referred physicians, preventing revenue leakage. Seamless patient transition supports better care and reduced readmittance rates.
Enhance clinician experience
Using smartphone functionality as a model, Diagnotes is intuitive and easy to use, minimizing learning curves. Diagnotes designs healthcare workflows so clinicians follow the standard of care with greater efficiency, using the devices they prefer. Automated processes alleviate the time of manual workflows.
Enhance patient experience
Through customized, HIPAA-compliant communication with their care teams, patients receive quicker responses, accelerated time to treatment and ultimately better care.
Improve clinical outcomes
Decreased response times and better communication speeds treatment decisions and initiation and reduces medical errors to decrease readmittance rates. More patient involvement creates a more empowered patient who better follows physician orders.